Is this your Dream Job?
Casual Sales/Welcome Hut position
Do you have a happy vibrant personality and love greeting and meeting new people?
Are you great at sales?
Come and work with amazing people in a stunning environment.
Learn new things, be inspired, discover your unique abilities.
Does this sound like you?
Apply now to join our Welcome Angel and Sales Team!
Position is casual and will vary from 2 to 5 days a week. Immediate start.
You need to have genuine Reception/ Meeting & Greeting and data entry
experience of 2 years and Sales/Retail experience of at least 3 years.
You must have your own reliable transport and be available to work holidays
Crystal knowledge an advantage but not essential.
To apply email cover letter, resume and references to
email@example.com by 5th April 2019
(only successful applicants will be contacted)
- Create magic and wonder with an internationally recognised tourism brand
- Permanent Part-time position, 32.5 hrs week over 5 days
- Highly motivated and experienced individual to join our dynamic team
Crystal Castle & Shambhala Gardens is located just outside of Mullumbimby in the beautiful Byron Bay hinterland. An extraordinary world-unique place, it is the home of the largest natural crystals in the world where visitors can immerse themselves in wonder. The tranquil Shambhala Gardens are filled with walks, sacred statues, areas for contemplation and experiences. There are daily guided experiences, workshops and a Café on site. Discover the jewel of Byron.
You will be responsible for managing all forms of marketing and advertising including website, social media, PR, advertising, annual planning & sponsorship.
You will work collaboratively with our external consultants for copy, design, technology requirements and strategy. Internally, you will collaborate with our team on projects and communication.
- Develop marketing campaigns and manage key partnerships.
- Proactively develop and maintain a content calendar and drive brand and marketing activity across all digital channels for Crystal Castle
- Handle all Media and PR enquiries
- Manage and maintain the online presence and website
- Implement the annual marketing plan
- Liaise with our Copywriter to create content for all requirements
- Manage and respond to all social media channels inclusive of requests, reviews, comments, and enquiries.
- Manage famils inclusive of onsite meet and greets when required
- Report all Marketing KPI’s monthly & ROI targets
Essential Skills and Experience
- Have a genuine interest to work in the tourism industry.
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or other related fields
- Minimum 3 years demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Previous experience working in a similar role within the tourism industry would be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated experience with all forms of advertising: print, online, outdoor, etc.
- Experience in email marketing platforms and strong campaign management skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, accompanied by a positive, team-player attitude
- The ability and desire to help significantly grow our business over the next 3 years
- Demonstrated experience Google Suite for work – including: Drive, Gmail, Google Hangout, Calendar etc and ensure all projects and tasks allocated to this position are kept updated
- Previous use of Asana an advantage
If you are a great match for this position, are experienced, thorough, energetic, and would love to join the dynamic team at Crystal Castle we would love to hear from you.
Please include a cover letter along with your resume outlining how your skills and experience would see you excel in this role. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th April.
No phone enquiries will be taken. Only successful applicants will be contacted.