A short scenic journey into Byron Bay’s hinterland lies a magical sanctuary.
Stand between two of the tallest crystals on earth. Sit in an ancient amethyst cave.
Wander through the tranquil Shambhala Gardens and rainforest.
Indulge in a delicious lunch and homemade desserts.
Come early and enjoy the day!
What’s included in your visit?
- Sit in an ancient amethyst cave
- See rare and amazing giant crystals
- Take flight in the Wings to Eternity mural
- Wander 5 hectares of botanical Shambhala Gardens and rainforest
- Be at peace with the largest stone Blessing Buddha in Australia
- Touch the World Peace Stupa, a project blessed by the Dalai Lama
- Find yourself in a labyrinth
- Join the daily Peace Experience at 12:30 pm and 3:00pm
- Enjoy more experiences including Music of the Plants and the Crystal Experience, which rotate during the week
- Children’s playground with free face painting on weekends and during school holidays
- Take home your own copy of the Crystal Castle Guidebook
When can I visit?
10:00am – 5:00pm (NSW time)
27 December – 29 January 10am – 5.30pm (NSW time)
No entry after 4:00 pm
We are open every day of the year, except Good Friday, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
Enhance your visit
- Be in awe during the Enchanted Cave meditation experience
- Celebrate yourself with a personal Aura Photo
- Browse extraordinary gifts of nature, spoil yourself and take home special treasures
- Lunch on the terrace overlooking one of the best views in Byron Shire
Dearne & Brian KNeutral Bay, NSW
Wow ! OMG - Awesome - we've been here 6 hrs and I don't want to leave...
Kellie BMelbourne, VIC
I visited Crystal Castle while on a family trip in August, as soon as you drive in the gates you can feel a peaceful and positive energy surround you,
it's absolutely magical.
Janelle JByron Bay, NSW
Crystal Castle has been around for ages and as a long-time local it was one of those places that I always thought I'd get around to visiting... one day.
I finally made it this year, when we visited for my daughter's birthday.
It's a great place to wander around, learn about crystals and enjoy a wonderful meal in the lovely cafe. Highly recommended.