Crystal Castle and Shambhala Gardens is one of Nature’s sacred places, another side to Byron you must see.
30 years ago this lush landscape was a bare paddock, overgrazed and treeless. The King family have created one of the most unique and enriching destinations in the southern hemisphere.
These private botanical gardens filled with extraordinary crystals, sub-tropical plant life and daily experiences for all ages will provide you with a uniquely fulfilling experience.
Opening Hours and Admission
We are open from 10am - 5pm NSW time, 7 Days a Week
(closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and Good Friday)
|Adult Day Pass||$22.00|
|Concession Day Pass||$20.00|
|Child Day Pass (4 to 14yrs)||$18.00|
|Family Day Pass||$58|
|(2 Adults, 2 Children)|
|Multiple Entry Pass (valid 1 mth)||$39|
|Crystal Castle Community Annual Pass||$48*|
|Family Annual Pass||$98 *|
|* Id required for entry|
|Group Bookings (10 or more) # Cost per person|
|Child (3 to 14yrs)||$12.00|
All passes include;
#Group Terms and Conditions
The Crystal Castle welcomes groups of 10 or more and we ask that you book one week ahead of your visit through the cafe on (02) 6684 3111 ext. 8 or email [email protected]
Groups are welcome during regular trading periods excluding School & Public Holidays.
We ask for 48 hours cancellation notice. If refreshments are required for your group, special café menu options can be provided with your group booking.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Byron Shire Residents > Click here
What's included in your visit:
- Rare and amazing, giant crystals & fossils throughout, dating back 500 million years
- Botanical “Shambhala” Gardens and rainforest spread across 5 hectares of lush flora and fauna, including walks, sculptures, deities, contemplation spaces, a sacred labyrinth, and the largest stone Blessing Buddha in Australia
- Kalachakra Stupa for World Peace. The Dalai Lama blessed this project and it is the only Buddhist Stupa of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere
- Four unique and amazing daily experiences taking you on a journey of fascination and relaxation > click here for full Daily Experiences Program
- Your own copy of the Crystal Castle Guidebook. A comprehensive 128 page, beautifully illustrated guide to complement your visit
- A friendly, helpful, insightful team
- A children’s playground and also included, on the weekends and school holidays, complimentary facepainting. Slumbering contentedly in the playground the children will discover Fireheart the dragon!
Enhance your visit:
- Lotus Café - on the terrace overlooking one of the best views in the Byron Shire, providing delicious food and drinks made on the premises from lots of locally sourced ingredients and veggies from the onsite organic gardens
- Aura Photos with mini-interpretation
- Tarot sessions available by appointment from world renowned readers
- The showroom and gallery offer an incredible selection of large and small crystals, crystal singing bowls, exquisite jewellery, books, music, prayer flags, gifts and more